Turner Talent Full Training Session
The Turner Talent Full Training & Set-up Program is an extensive program that covers the TT Step-by-Step Proven Success Process. The goal of this program is to teach you ‘ABOUT’ the business. You will receive face to face essential training & when we are done you will know: the industry Lingo & what to expect at every stage of the process; how to audition professionally; how to get an agent, guidance & recommendations on photos. You benefit from completing this program with CASTING Opportunities, COACHING every step of the way & CONNECTIONS with the RIGHT people in the Industry.
If you can say YES to the following, YOU are READY for the TT Full Training Program & to Join Team Turner Talent:
- I am interested in the business- Turner Talent specializes for modeling/acting which can branch into voice overs, stunt work, production work and more!
- I am ready to invest in my future whether full or part time!
- I understand there is no regular hours or pay in the talent industry!
- Although no guarantees, I am interested in this fun adventure, extra $ and unique work opportunities!
Topics We Cover in the Full Training Program:
- How to Build Your Resume
- EVERYTHING About Agents: How to Submit to an Agent, Auditions: What to Expect, Agent Rejection & Agent Acceptance, Agency Contracts, Developing a Relationship with Your Agent
- Mind Set of Learning on the Job
- Representing Your Child or Yourself
- Casting Websites – the Good & Bad
- Getting “In”, Not “Lost” in the Agents Database
- Managers, Agents and Casting Directors Explained
- Self-Submitting to Jobs & Audition Safety
- Photographers: Comps Vs Head Shots and Making the Most of a Photo Session
- Booking a Job
- What to Expect on Set/ Wardrobe