Ready to break into the talent industry?
START HERE for our steps to success
With everything worth doing, there is a process for success. With many years of experience in the talent industry, Turner Talent has honed our services to help people interested in modeling and acting to start off on the right foot, avoid the pitfalls and realize your potential in this profession.
OUR SERVICES PROVIDED BELOW ARE TAILORED TO MEET EACH INDIVIDUALS NEEDS FROM BEGINNER TO EXPERT IN THE INDUSTRY.
Our proven talent development process includes:
- Introduction to the industry with Turner Talent (free – see video link below)
- Talent screening & consultation (30-minute session – $25 – by appointment – in-person or by video chat)
- Training & development (one-on-one, in-person or virtual session with monthly follow-ups for each step of development which includes 3 months of talent coaching and castings for $295)
- VIP casting, coaching & connections membership (ongoing guidance and personal management of your acting/modeling goals with access to ALL Turner Talent castings – $16.99/month)
INTRODUCTION TO TURNER TALENT
Watch our video on getting into the talent industry!
We understand the talent industry is exciting…to feel glamorous and to see your photos published or be on a movie set is a dream come true. But initially it can be confusing and many people have no idea what they are getting into.
Our introductory video will help you examine all of the factors to answer your questions about getting involved safely in the modeling and acting industry, as well as the services Turner Talent can provide to help you succeed.
Virtual screening available!
Our $25 talent screening/consultation provides answers to all the questions everyone has when getting started in the talent industry.
Want a better understanding of how you might fit in the talent industry?
At Turner Talent, our goal is to help people learn about the talent business and how to be successful whether it is modeling or acting. This business can be lots of fun, great money, and interesting work, but before having someone get started there are important facts to go over to make sure you understand the answers to questions like:
- Is the talent industry really for me?
- What is the process for starting my career?
- What kind of money can I make?
- How do I get auditions?
- Where do I have to go for castings?
- How do I get head-shots?
- Can I do this part-time?
- What is talent training?
- How do I find a reputable agent?
- Why do I need a talent development plan?
Along with MUCH MUCH more!
We prefer to conduct our talent screenings in person at our office on Florida’s Space Coast, just one hour east of our largest casting market, Orlando, Florida. Because our connections and clients are across the state of Florida, we also understand that sometimes video conferencing is necessary.
Ready to really get started?
Submit the form below to schedule a talent screening/consultation and we will respond to you with date/time options.
Sign Up for Step 2 Screening Session!
TALENT TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
The Turner Talent training & development program is tried and true.
You benefit from completing this program with CASTING opportunities, COACHING every step of the way & CONNECTIONS with the RIGHT people in the Industry.
Topics we cover in the training program:
- Everything you need to know about an audition
- Safety in the industry
- Representing your child or yourself
- How to build your resume
- How to submit to an agent, agent rejection & agent acceptance, agency contracts
- Developing a relationship with an agent
- Getting “in”, not “lost” in the agents database
- Casting websites: the good & bad
- Managers and casting directors explained
- Photographers: comps vs. head shots and making the most of a photo session
- Booking a job and gaining insights on set
- What to expect on set and in wardrobe
- Industry lingo and set etiquette
The program is a one-time payment of $295 (discounts for add’l family members and age 2 and under) PLUS your training comes with 3 free months of castings and coaching with our VIP membership!
To start your training & development program email at Info@TurnerTalent.com
- ANY digital photo of yourself (professional photos are not necessary)
VIP CASTINGS, COACHING & CONNECTIONS!
Become a member of the Turner Talent family!
Why should you join Team Turner Talent? As a TT VIP member you have immediate access to TT’s connections across Florida and beyond!
Benefits of VIP Memberships
- Access to daily & weekly casting opportunities (print, TV, film, fashion, promotions, voice- over, AND MORE!).
- Sourcing from hundreds of casting connections to submit you directly to the client, NOT a National dumping bin where your submissions get lost in the huge casting database.
- Turner Talent’s personal network gains you access to insider projects and opportunities.
- Castings that are not competitive with your agent, but a bonus to what they send!
- Many jobs – no commission out!
- Coaching prior to any casting – let your coach put you ahead of the pack!
- Connections & recommendations! Not sure what to do next? No worries – you have a personal coach on retainer!
- Safe passage planning to strategize yours steps to expand outside of Florida. Connecting you to Georgia, NYC and L.A.
- Receive TT E-news with special industry updates, contests, first notifications of any TT sponsored workshops/events & more!
The TT membership fee is $16.99 which can be paid monthly or in an annual lump sum for 15% off the regular price ($172). One gig easily pays for the year!
∗Each Additional Family Member only $10.99/person per month∗
Please contact us at Info@TurnerTalent.com to become a member today!
Membership has its privileges!
Our CASTING-COACHING-CONNECTIONS MEMBERSHIP is available for real castings that get you SUBMITTED, not downloaded into a huge stream of “maybes”. We have the submission contacts and you are sent directly to the agent, casting director, film maker, production company or ad agency.